In the Moment it is a small challenge to switch from LiveID Login to Work Accounts in Azure.
Today it is not possible to change the account you have to migrate all Services from the old Subscription with the LiveID to a new Subscription with a Work Account.
So let´s have a look to the Steps.
1. Login to the https://ea.windowsazure.com/ with your Work Account
2. Create a new Subscription under your Accounts
3. Setup the Subscription
4. Set the LiveID Account as Serviceadministrator
5. Open a Service Request in the Azure Portal (LiveID Login)
6. In the next Screen fill in the Source Subscription ID and the Target Subscription ID.
7. Just wait for the MS Support :)
NOTE: YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER ALL SERVICES!!!!
Services which can migrate:
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud Services
- Web sites
- Media Services
- Service Bus
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Traffic Manager
- Mobile Services
- Virtual Network
- Access Control Service (ACS)
- Reserved IP Address + reserved IPs under die List
- SQL DB
Services which can´t migrate:
- BizTalk Services
- HD Insight
- Hyper-V Recovery Manager
- Azure Store
- Import / Export
- Management Services (AutoScale, Alerts, Etc..)
- Azure Automation
Thank´s for reading!